Never forget. Round 1 pick 5 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Never forget. Round 1 pick 5

I can't help but love this kid, I think in year two we will see what this young man brings to the table, and I feel like it will be special!! Let's get it rolling!!!

I am so excited for Tua this coming year. Hopefully we have healthy receivers and Fuller and him connect on a few long balls. Then if we had a receiver with pick 6, I think this will be the most exciting year as a Dolphins fan in decades. Thank you for posting that, it brought back such great memories and emotions.

40 years of being true hart dolphin, when we select Tua, I thought that finally my kids that started following the team, have a legacy on this Samoan kid, that according with his grandpa he will be legend playing, hope is true, he deserve it and we deserve it.

Kids gonna wear a jacket one day! Also will be better than Watson in the near future.
That's because Watson may be the new lead in THE LONGEST YARD.

(But yeah...Tua is my dude. My autographed mini helmet says so too). I did a fist bump to myself when his name was called.

Prove it or bye bye year for Tua. I think he will be much better, but we have the draft capital if he’s not.
Respectfully, I think Tua gets 2 more years, unless he REALLY bombs this season.
I think that's what the doubling up of first round picks in the 2023 draft means.
But I think the list of fixable reasons why Tua struggled last year is so long that we will see a new QB this season.
He may not be Aaron Rodgers yet, but I think just getting him into an offense designed for him, getting him a running back, a stud or two to throw to, an offseason to work and train and recover, will be big for him.

I've spent the last 2 weeks watching Tua's college footage, the good and the bad, there is no denying he was surrounded by elite talent.

I honestly don't know if he'll be a great NFL quarterback but we have to give it one more year at least. I'm rooting for him that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom