Never going to happen, but which group would you choose? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Never going to happen, but which group would you choose?

FinsFanatic777

Active Roster
Reaction score
Group 1: Eric Berry, Arrelious Benn
Group 2: Rolando McClain, Dez Bryant.

Which group would you choose? I love Eric Berry, but Dez Bryant is much better than Benn IMO. McClain is a future stud, but Berry is Berry.

Group 1: Eric Berry, Arrelious Benn
Group 2: Rolando McClain, Dez Bryant.

Which group would you choose? I love Eric Berry, but Dez Bryant is much better than Benn IMO. McClain is a future stud, but Berry is Berry.

I love Dez Bryant, but Berry is a once in a decade talent, I'd take the biggest bust in the 2nd round if we were able to get Berry in the first.

You could make a good argument for the 2nd group considering that would give us our two biggest need positions and the top players at their respective positions.

as much as i want Berry on our defense,i'd go with Group 2...McClain manning one of our ILB positions would be great thing for our defense...plus i'd be ok with Dez Bryant being our #1 WR...

McClain and Bryant.....no question....I have watched Berry play for Tennessee and I watched Benn play for Illinois today and I really cannot understand the hype for Berry or Benn. Probably the only more overrated college player is Taylor Mays who probably cost himself millions of dollars by not coming out last year when he was a top five pick. Mays is now dropping to the bottom of the first round.

Group 1 and it isn't even close. Eric Berry is as good a FS prospect as you will ever find. We're talking Ed Reed type potential.

Mays is now dropping to the bottom of the first round.
No he's not. He'll run a sub 4.4 at the combine and Al Davis will pick him in a heart beat.

Anyway, of these groups, I'd prefer #1. But Berry won't fall this low (he might not even enter this year).

Back
Top Bottom