Never knew ill say this. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Never knew ill say this.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
I hope we dont trade Parker. At best we probably get a 3rd round pick, but most likely a 4th. Definitely not worth it. Parker been playing well. Plus he's cheap. Hope we ain't dumb enough to dump him. Why make more holes.

Its funny last years staff seemed to really want to feature Wilson and Grant, especially early on. This staff seems to have no interest in those 2 guys.

Grants buried into what he should be a gimmick wr and a full time returner

overpaid one at that. Kickoffs rarely even get returned anymore miamis just so damn bad at money management

The WR's can be left as is for a year if your going to make a hefty investment in the QB and OL.

DE's and CB's need to be brought in long before WR's as well so the guys drooling over Jeudy or Ruggs need to focus elsewhere.

Parker looks inspired when he runs his routes. He's going to have a 10 year career.

Preston looks like a gem.

Gesicki is still figuring out his own potential dominance.

Status quo is fine. If you find a 4th or 5th round guy with some juice in the RAC area do it and put Jakeem on notice. Grant has a role on a better team though.

They are both coming off injuries and Grant has never been a threat at WR. He is an over-hyped return guy disguised as a WR.

overrated return guy maybe but Buffalo was deathly afraid of him yesterday. Wouldn't give him any chances but I guess when you're playing an 0-6 team you don't want to risk an SP TD making them feel like they have a chance.

Looks alike Parker finally coming into his own, he was always on a slower learning curve as far as maturity, always a highly talented receiver..

I thought Preston looked legit in the game, he’s a nice route runner for a man his size, I think he lacks some strength and in his hands so that’s his purpose this offseason, train to get stronger without losing speed..

The see-sawing around this site is absolutely incredible, any given week peoples mentalities change, its kind of concerning for some members mental states. Give it a week or two, Parker will develop some sort of injury that makes you remember why you despise him again.

With no Stills or Landry around Parker has been forced into a larger role and he's done a decent job this season. Still hard to believe he's the aged, experienced vet of the receiving corp.

Back
Top Bottom