Never knew ill say this. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Never knew ill say this.

I hope we dont trade Parker. At best we probably get a 3rd round pick, but most likely a 4th. Definitely not worth it. Parker been playing well. Plus he's cheap. Hope we ain't dumb enough to dump him. Why make more holes.
im kinda wondering did adam gase kinda screwed with him and everyone thought he was a bust because i dont reconize him this year

It's good to see Parker trending up. He must continue to prove he can stay on the field. Miami will have 3 big guys to build around in Williams, Parker, and Gesicki if Gesicki can get more targets and catches. Opposing defenses aren't going to like that.

Looks alike Parker finally coming into his own, he was always on a slower learning curve as far as maturity, always a highly talented receiver..

I thought Preston looked legit in the game, he’s a nice route runner for a man his size, I think he lacks some strength and in his hands so that’s his purpose this offseason, train to get stronger without losing speed..

Williams is legit, anybody who went to camp and watched him up close knows that, which is why he is starting...is a rookie making rookie mistakes?....yes!

the thing is and we keep harping on parkers injury past... yes he's been soft and has gotten banged up some. but also he was begging to come back for weeks last year and it seemed like maybe the year before screaming "I'm healthy, let me play" along with some of his other teammates saying the same thing about DVP, where as gase was like "naa he's not healthy".

so i really think he has missed alot more games than he legit should've. what i've seen out of parker this year and what he is going to cost us, i say you keep him. You want to take a gamble here ya go, he keeps up his play like he has so far this season for an entire season, your pick is probably a round or two higher than you can get right now if he works out an extension with the team prior to trade.

we wanted this season to evaluate young talent, thats what we are getting so far after 6 weeks..

right now amongst the young talent showing that maybe he can be apart of the future is DVP. he still has 26 more games before we would have to see if he's worth real money or not. if for some reason after trade deadline he turns back into soft DVP then we can still prob dump him for a lower round pick.

so you just gotta think...dump him now for potentially a 4th, hold on to him and maybe get a 3rd or possibly drop to a 5th

Shefter last night when mentioning players who are likely to be traded by the deadline didn’t say parkers name. Didn’t say drakes name either.

The Grant extension makes no sense, the Jesse Davis extension made no sense, the Bobby McCain extension made no sense. All are overpaid and have questionable talent. This is our GM. We are ****ed.

Like seriously guys... CANT WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS??? A petition or a billboard?

Is it a consensus that Chris Grier should not be drafting? I dont care who he hired when he has the ultimate say on who we end up picking that means our future is dependent on his drafting ability. Wouldnt you guys want the very best GM or the closest thing to it?

The real question is who could realistically come in here and do it? Scott Pioli, Ozzy Newsome, Whoever the Steelers got as a GM for the last 5 decades. Tom Coughlin if he gets fired.

Who else or who not?

Dream scenario: Cheating Billy Belichek

Here’s an idea, you can grab a handful of fans and protest outside the stadium. Hmmm oh yeah that was already done once

I hope we dont trade Parker. At best we probably get a 3rd round pick, but most likely a 4th. Definitely not worth it. Parker been playing well. Plus he's cheap. Hope we ain't dumb enough to dump him. Why make more holes.

This team is very good at making new holes

All depends on what we get in the draft and free agency. Its nice to have all this cap space but there still needs to be players worth signing. I hope we can pick up 2 WRs for our shiny new QB that are better than Parker.

The WR's can be left as is for a year if your going to make a hefty investment in the QB and OL.

DE's and CB's need to be brought in long before WR's as well so the guys drooling over Jeudy or Ruggs need to focus elsewhere.

Parker looks inspired when he runs his routes. He's going to have a 10 year career.

Preston looks like a gem.

Gesicki is still figuring out his own potential dominance.

Status quo is fine. If you find a 4th or 5th round guy with some juice in the RAC area do it and put Jakeem on notice. Grant has a role on a better team though.

One of the strongest WR classes in recent memory...and we pass on it because we need areas that don't help our potential franchise QB?

Back
Top Bottom