nevre learn? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nevre learn?

SweepeR

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We are soo into gettin a CB/OT/DT/OLB with the 1st but not a QB? i dont see why we do this. look at all the temas that sacrficed drafts for a KEY QB and ended up winning a year or two down the line and having it pay off? With a Great QB a franchise QB, you can be LOTS of better. We need to go after leinart or Quinn, if it isnt possible, then we go after a QB that is wroth the pick we can give to get him. QB is a must first! we still havne't learned to go after a TOP NOTCH QB n' not a "can be groomed" type QB. I'd lvoe to pick up a Cutler type guy that can help us out while we keep our picks but that wont happen. He will be gone by teh 2nd round for sure unless we trade our first lts say its a mid rounder for a late 1st n 2nd rders. Look at cambll or whatevre, who thought he woudl get picked at 17 i believe? or whatevr it was. QB will fly this year faster then before. We can't say, lets wait till the 2nd or 3rd rd cuz it isnt a guarantee taht there will even be one there. I dono guys.:rolleyes:

SweepeR said:
We are soo into gettin a CB/OT/DT/OLB with the 1st but not a QB? i dont see why we do this. look at all the temas that sacrficed drafts for a KEY QB and ended up winning a year or two down the line and having it pay off? With a Great QB a franchise QB, you can be LOTS of better. We need to go after leinart or Quinn, if it isnt possible, then we go after a QB that is wroth the pick we can give to get him. QB is a must first! we still havne't learned to go after a TOP NOTCH QB n' not a "can be groomed" type QB. I'd lvoe to pick up a Cutler type guy that can help us out while we keep our picks but that wont happen. He will be gone by teh 2nd round for sure unless we trade our first lts say its a mid rounder for a late 1st n 2nd rders. Look at cambll or whatevre, who thought he woudl get picked at 17 i believe? or whatevr it was. QB will fly this year faster then before. We can't say, lets wait till the 2nd or 3rd rd cuz it isnt a guarantee taht there will even be one there. I dono guys.:rolleyes:

Well, it's not what we're into, it's what Saban is into. Whose to say he wasn't aiming for Alex Smith if the 49ers didn't grab him. I think the consensus is that Saban is going after his franchise QB this offseason. It's wait and see as too how saban approaches this historical oversight.

i agree in teh sense that he was aiming for smith as it was said he wanted him after they met and combine and such i did too but im glad we didnt cuz i liked RB at the sasme time n now im in the love iwth this faster quicker better Bettis type RB. I can see him going for Leinart tho. i relaly do.

Back
Top Bottom