New 2012 NFL Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft for the halfway point of the season.

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Let me know what you think. Would love to hear your feedback!

Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft for the halfway point of the season.

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Let me know what you think. Would love to hear your feedback!

Nice mock. That's the highest I've seen Konz projected to go, and I think you're right on track. What's your take on Brandon Weeden and where do you see him going in the draft?

Very nice mock...it has educated me on a few prospects I had no idea existed.

Interesting though, I didn't see Mohamad Sanu in the first round - maybe he is an early second type WR.. Some of those lineman look like studs. Also I found it interesting that they have the Broncos taking a RB....time flies - I guess Moreno is done eh?

Very nice mock...it has educated me on a few prospects I had no idea existed.

Interesting though, I didn't see Mohamad Sanu in the first round - maybe he is an early second type WR.. Some of those lineman look like studs. Also I found it interesting that they have the Broncos taking a RB....time flies - I guess Moreno is done eh?

Ye Tebow is doing all the running...............lol

Micheal Floyd really projected to go that high? I remember watching ND beat Miami a year or two ago and thinking this kid was gonna be a good receiver but I didn't think top 5

are you insane, you don't have us taking matt kalil, back to back drafts with o line picks that would be hilarious. good job sir

Awesome information. Wonder if the guard from Stanford goes a little higher, top 10 maybe, if he is being compared by quite a few to Steve Hutchinson? I'd be happy with Barkley. Do you see Tannehill as late first, early second?

Could we get him at the top of the 2nd?
I think he will go in the first. Probably 20s. You never know though, I dont think he will test that well at the combine..he isnt the fastest or most athletic guy around, and it is a very deep class at LB. I think he is a much better fit as a 4-3 MLB though.

Back
Top Bottom