Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 9pm - 10pm EST

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Chat This Sunday

Alright, because of all the signing this week, I think it will be a good time for a chat.

This will be the first chat of this year, and depending on the turn out, there will be many more!

Anyways, the chat is this Sunday (3-10-02) at 9:00pm EST.

Click Here To Go To The Chat Room

I'll C ya there!

Here are the directions / guidelines for the chat room:

Please be patient with the chatroom. On some slower connections, it can take a bit for the chat program to load.

By logging into the chat, you agree to the following:

1. Respect other users. Be kind and courteous.
  2. Profanity is not allowed.
  3. Advertising is not allowed, unless you are given permission.
  4. Chat Instructions/Suggestions
    [/list=1]

Enter a nickname and click "Enter". Ignore the other fields.

Re: Chat This Sunday

Is it possible to change the time to a more friendly across the nation time?. I love my Dolphins and Dolphin fans but .......

BB

What would be a better time? I did a poll about a month ago, and the most popular time frame was between 9-10PM EST.

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
What would be a better time? I did a poll about a month ago, and the most popular time frame was between 9-10PM EST.

Cant argue with a poll, maybe catch you the next time:)

Thanks for the reply,
BB

Andrew

Maybe we can work the chat a little earlier in the future...
I remember the poll, but I must admit that time is going to be a little difficult to make Perhaps a little earlier, like 7 or 8 might be ideal.

But got to go with the masses I guess:D

That's cool, but do we gotta talk about FOOTBALL? I mean damn that's what we talk about all week, let's talk about who's gettin some!:D :lol:

Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
That's cool, but do we gotta talk about FOOTBALL? I mean damn that's what we talk about all week, let's talk about who's gettin some!:D :lol:

LMAO...

We can talk about whatever, the main thing will be football though.

Unfortunately, I can't vote this time because I will be starting a new job soon and I will be at work on Sunday nights, but that BETTER change by football season. :nono:

Re: Chat This Sunday

AJ, my apologies, I read AM instead of PM:goof:

BB

Ok.... yet again the 9 PM time has the majority....

Hopefully there will be a nice turn out!

The 9-11 documentary airs at 9 PM tonite on CBS, why not go from 8-9?? Or is nobody else but me interested in seeing it?? LOL

Well I guess there really isn't a good time for tonight’s chat. However, the time will remain at 9:00 PM EST because I've already told people about it.

Sorry... there will be a lot more chats as the offseason and season progresses.

A.J.

hope the chat went well, sorry I just couldn't make it, but I think its a great thing for this site!

Look forward to the next one...and would love to see this site keep up the volume through the offseason

Back
Top Bottom