New culture will build next Dynasty | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New culture will build next Dynasty

pacresjt

Active Roster
Reaction score
Adam Gase and Mr Ross are creating what I believe to be the next NFL Dynasty. Take a minute and check out all of the other AFC East media outlets and I think you will notice something that is beginning to become a Trend.... The dolphins investment in its players and its fan base.

Business combines, youth programs, feeding families, Huricane relief players owning up to their past transgressions and vowing to make improvement. No longer is it the me, me, me Wallace and Marshall types but players with accountability to the organization and the community. These are the things you want to see from a developing roster. Look around at the Jets, Pats and Bills fan zones then take a look here. It's something different something genuine. These players are being grounded, humbled and reminded of why they play and how fortunate they are to be in the NFL.

I for one am very impressed with the direction this organization has moved toward since Adam Gase became Head Coach. I believe he is getting his players to focus on the right things and making them believe in the coaching staff as well as the player next to them on the field. This is the little stuff to focus on and the big stuff will take care of itself. It's my observation, what have you seen that leads you to believe this franchise will be the next dynasty?

Time will tell how good Adam is with dolphins.. he is on right track. what is his goal superbowl, afc widcard, win division. We as fan need take back seat and watch....my goal is super bowl for dolphins in 3 to 4 yr.

I'm definitely not ready to use the word dynasty just yet. But I do really like what Adam Gase is doing. I like that we are building a team. I like that we are re-signing our own players. I like that we are fostering the right environment where players work hard, take pride in their team, and are accountable to their coaches and teammates. This culture is indeed the sort of things on which most dynasties are made. Will we ever get to that point? Don't know, but I feel more confident about it now than I have at any point since Shula retired.

But, you cannot become a dynasty when you're not even winning your division. First things first, let's become a top contending team before we entertain discussions about the "D" word. Just my $0.02.

It does feel like something special is brewing in Miami. I love what Adam Gase has done so far and that the team is adding physical players at virtually every position.

How the team matches up with New England will be huge to see if the Dolphins can get to that next level. It's a hard road in the playoffs to go in as a wild card. A division championship makes it more realistic with home games and the fan base behind the team.

Back to back winning seasons is a start. Miami ever having home-field advantage in the playoffs again is something I really want to see.

I've always thought the fins have done a great job helping with the community. It does seem as though this year they've upped it even more.

Both my bros are bucs fans and they rarely see news where bucs players are at youth football camps or serving the community in some capacity. I've always been proud of the find in that aspect

Back
Top Bottom