New Dolphin odds... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Dolphin odds...

Ross

Trouble Shooter
Reaction score
have come out on this one website I use.

Before Ricky 19-1
After Ricky 41-1
Now after Boston its 51-1

Those odds put us at the near bottom of the league. That puts us in the same comapny as SD, AZ, Texans, Lions and SF. All the other teams that are not mentioned have better Odds than us.

Over/under is 8 wins...

--Ross

A friend of mine went to vegas this last week and I had him put 10.00 on the phins winning the superbowl. I will get 500 large if they win it. Go Phins!!!

repost...but i will say id glady put 10 bucks on em if i could go to Vegas, and more if i had it to spare.

Let them expect an Arizona team or a Lions team. They seem to forget that they have to get one passed our disgusting Defense this year. I LOVE IT!!

At least we're not going in predictable....

I guess we all finally got our wish huh??:roflmao:
CRAZY!!....

Oh yeah, and how many defenses does our team have to go through this year as tough a grind as ours?
Because in TC that's who we have been going against.
Except for the disaster in Houston, but can you blame them, after loosing Boston.
It's not easy being cheesy, you know?
I have faith and truly believe that we will surprise people even on this game on Saturday. Leftwich will get another taste of Surtain, Poole, Madison, and a couple quick fixes by JT. AHHHHH!!!!!
Can't wait!!
2 days and counting

Ross said:
have come out on this one website I use.

Before Ricky 19-1
After Ricky 41-1
Now after Boston its 51-1

Those odds put us at the near bottom of the league. That puts us in the same comapny as SD, AZ, Texans, Lions and SF. All the other teams that are not mentioned have better Odds than us.

Over/under is 8 wins...

--Ross

what website do you use?

Back
Top Bottom