New Dolphins Jersey Time Choices | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Dolphins Jersey Time Choices

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
It's getting to be that time for many a Phinatic to spend .$100 + again for a new jersey. The question is what will it say? Some choices:

Hill is the big addition we are counting on and has to be considered.

There is sentiment here in Miami for Shula's name and #72

Safe pick is always Marina and $13

HC McD has some interest from a number of Phans.

The team we all love. For the first time I think I'm gonna buy a blank. I, and countless other Phinatics have been suffering for many a year and it is the TEAM we all love no matter the players and that is how it should be.

Your thoughts?

Hard to beat the GOAT.

Hard to go wrong with 13, 39, 54 or 99. Some other greats in there as well, but I like my classic jerseys. Tua’s aqua throwback jersey is the only “modern” one I have bought since a game in Miami almost 20 years ago. I had to get a bright orange ZT jersey to wear out since I lived in western NY.

Not sure if this is helpful info. But, after buying a jersey of a few players that shortly departed from the team, I decided to do something personal/custom. So, in the name I put “since” and the number is “88”. Because I’ve been a fan, “since 88” . That way it’s good for years!

I can't tell if there is real stitching on the jerseys or if it's just silk screened numbers. Used to be able to get authentic jerseys but can't find any. Can anyone help?

Back
Top Bottom