New Dolphins Jersey Time Choices | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Dolphins Jersey Time Choices

My wife ordered me a Holland jersey for Christmas from one of those cheap Chinese knockoff sites you find online. Instead of a Holland jersey they sent her a size M Dallas Cowboys Punisher T-shirt. Luckily she was able to get a refund.

Alibaba.com $15 a jersey and they look better than the replicas I buy everyone’s jersey since they are so cheap lol

I bought one with a number I picked with my last name on it. Last one I'll have to buy.
This guy gets it.

In today's age of free agency and salary cap, pay the extra $25 or so to get a personalized jersey. Pick whatever number you want and put your name on the back. You will always be with the team....unless you want to dip your toe in the free agent market somewhere along the line. lol

This guy gets it.

In today's age of free agency and salary cap, pay the extra $25 or so to get a personalized jersey. Pick whatever number you want and put your name on the back. You will always be with the team....unless you want to dip your toe in the free agent market somewhere along the line. lol
Same. My names on mine. I have several player's jerseys but my main one is the personalized authentic.

Any issues? Those prices seem hard to believe…

I’d recommend the throwbacks with no logos some logos have looked funky but the throwbacks are on point. Here’s who I ordered from like 2 shipped are like $50. I can send pictures in a day or so, just had a kid so at the hospital right now

Attachments

• AB7A5C28-6B0E-408E-A912-CDB928B0BD9D.png
    AB7A5C28-6B0E-408E-A912-CDB928B0BD9D.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 11
I’d recommend the throwbacks with no logos some logos have looked funky but the throwbacks are on point. Here’s who I ordered from like 2 shipped are like $50. I can send pictures in a day or so, just had a kid so at the hospital right now
Sorry to hear about your kid, hopefully all is well. Ya, after shipping I got two for around $70….fingers crossed they make it.

Sorry to hear about your kid, hopefully all is well. Ya, after shipping I got two for around $70….fingers crossed they make it.
Got this today from AliBaba.Com…$15 plus shipping, I kid you not. It took about two weeks or so, I have a Zach Thomas inbound as well.

Attachments

• E757AEA3-56DC-4BB3-831D-2A090D463D7A.jpeg
    E757AEA3-56DC-4BB3-831D-2A090D463D7A.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 038F256B-A360-4C58-8716-112098A53205.jpeg
    038F256B-A360-4C58-8716-112098A53205.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 11
Waddle seems like the safest of bets for current players on offense... I'd say Holland on D... I've got a Mitchell&Ness Marino one that I paid 300$ + couple of years back iirc, same exact one as Armstead had in his intro PC... This one is timeless but I'd never pay that for a current player still on his rookie contract...

Back
Top Bottom