New Dolphins Running Back Frank Gore Has A Plan To Mentor Kenyan Drake | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Dolphins Running Back Frank Gore Has A Plan To Mentor Kenyan Drake

The story to me is the samr. Gase thinks his offense can be very effective without household names as long as they do the right things. He brought in more experienced assistant coaches and veteran players with leadership to correct the preparation issue. We will know what we have in Gase after this season, I just hope it works out.

I don't like those 3 picks for us(wr at 42 makes no sense at all and then McShay's 3 picks are
1-Allen QB
2-Phillips DT
3-Smith OG

and I don't like those either with no LB or S and a DT too early

both of their picks are questionable and both those guys will change their picks next week.

I'm glad to know Gore will help the younger RB.

I don't like those 3 picks for us(wr at 42 makes no sense at all and then McShay's 3 picks are
1-Allen QB
2-Phillips DT
3-Smith OG

and I don't like those either with no LB or S and a DT too early

Allen would make sense (as far as us drafting him)...dude's a project, and would do well sitting a few years.

The other two, no idea.

I believe Jerome Baker, like most OSU defenders under Urb, will be better in the NFL than college. I don’t think Miami will draft a WR but I love me some James Washington. I’ve made clear I’m a huge James fan. So I’d approve of this draft but it’s not realistic. Replace Washington with a TE and I can see it.

Don’t underestimate Gase’s love of the wide receiver-driven passing game. A WR in the first three rounds wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

Although I am one of the few that doesn’t love James I’ve softened my stance quite a bit. I have watched each of his game videos probably 5 times and keep coming away with the same conclusion, nice athlete, football player not so much.

I see terrible angles to the ball, questionable ball skills and he generally only makes plays when he is unblocked. I also thought he is more SS, which we already have two, possibly linebacker in the Thomas Davis mold.

But I have started to come around because I think that quite possibly my perceived weaknesses might only be magnified at SS or LB and at FS his insane range should make up for those possible deficiencies. I am also just a fan and if some of the more seasoned guys here like CK seem to have signed off on him so they must see something that I don’t.

With that said if you mash the two Mocks together and come away with James, Phillips and Baker, that sounds like a pretty good draft.

"They are getting rid of any attitude guys and trying to add some leadership guys so that it doesn't all fall on Ryan Tannehill, who is not a natural leader," an insider said in that ESPN piece.

A lot of truth there at the end.

The starting over opinion to seemed to be quite telling. Especially being Gase 3rd year. Can anyone remember a rebuild type year in the 3rd year of a rookie HC tenure?

"They are getting rid of any attitude guys and trying to add some leadership guys so that it doesn't all fall on Ryan Tannehill, who is not a natural leader," an insider said in that ESPN piece.

A lot of truth there at the end.

The starting over opinion to seemed to be quite telling. Especially being Gase 3rd year. Can anyone remember a rebuild type year in the 3rd year of a rookie HC tenure?
thill17 need be leader of this team. if dolphins plan on winning

Mel Kiper's top 3 picks for us...
Derwin James at 1
James Washington, WR from Ok State at 2
Jerome Baker, OLB from Ohio State at 3

McShay's 3 picks are
1-Allen QB
2-Phillips DT
3-Smith OG
These top Draft professionals don't seem to realize that we desperately need a TE. We will definitely draft one in the early rounds - hopefully Hurst, Goedert or Gesicki

Mel Kiper's top 3 picks for us...
Derwin James at 1
James Washington, WR from Ok State at 2
Jerome Baker, OLB from Ohio State at 3

McShay's 3 picks are
1-Allen QB
2-Phillips DT
3-Smith OG
These top Draft professionals don't seem to realize that we desperately need a TE. We will definitely draft one in the early rounds - hopefully Hurst, Goedert or Gesicki
how you know who we go draft. stop bs
Don’t underestimate Gase’s love of the wide receiver-driven passing game. A WR in the first three rounds wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

Back
Top Bottom