New drill at Dolphin practice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New drill at Dolphin practice

WestPhish

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Coach Wandstead annouced that in preparation for Sunday's game against the Titans, the Dolphins are running a new drill in practice, the drill consists of hitting QB Brian Griese from behind to make sure he hangs on to the ball. Since this may happen often on Sunday, Griese is practicing his falling down technique.

Ok...bad joke:cry: ...but let's hope BG doesn't spend Sunday on the turf.

how bout this drill? line up a TE and smith against JT to practice protecting the QB?

I've got one: lay out passes right on Derrius Thompson's hands and see if he can catch them. Oh wait, he DOES catch the passes in practice.

I guess they didn't practice the new drill very much, since Griese's falling down technique still sucks:fire:

Originally posted by WestPhish
Coach Wandstead annouced that in preparation for Sunday's game against the Titans, the Dolphins are running a new drill in practice, the drill consists of hitting QB Brian Griese from behind to make sure he hangs on to the ball. Since this may happen often on Sunday, Griese is practicing his falling down technique.

Ok...bad joke:cry: ...but let's hope BG doesn't spend Sunday on the turf.

It was supposed to be a joke, but I think they should do that. RB's go through the same drill so why not BG?

The more they sweat in practice, the less the bleed in the game

It was a joke, but I had no idea my post would become prophetic. :cry:

From the headline of this thread, I would have thought the team would have spent Wednesday's practice grabbing their ankles and giving that "come hither" look.

Back
Top Bottom