new ESPN mag/Ronnie for Reebok | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new ESPN mag/Ronnie for Reebok

HybridPHIN 23

the N E W Dolphilbins
Reaction score
I grabbed what I believe was the latest ESPN magazine, with Derek Lee on the cover. The most obvious page in the whole mag is a fold-out advertisement for Reebok featuring Ronnie. The thing is sweet, I tore that thing right out and now I want to get a 2nd because it's 2-sided so I want the whole thing framed and signed or something. Seriously it's pretty damn cool, if your a Ronnie fan. I'll try to find some links to see if i can show you.

I wonder if Ronnie isn't in every mag because Reebok has a deal with a handful of the rook's so they might be randomized.

Pigskin Pimp

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Right after I read your post I ran downstairs to get the ESPN mag that's been sitting on my Kitchen bar the past few days - haven't had a chance to read it and 3/4 of the way through I found it!!

"Being Miami's top Pick was only the Beginning. Now it's time to get ready for Gameday."

It's like a Mini-Mag of Ronnie!!

HybridPHIN 23

the N E W Dolphilbins
Reaction score
Dolphins | R. Brown Films Reebok Commercial - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 21:17:33 -0700

PhiladelphiaEagles.com reports Miami Dolphins rookie RB Ronnie Brown was at the NovaCare Complex in Philadelphia Thursday, June 23, to film a commercial for Reebok's promotional campaign for 2005. The ads will air during the regular season.

TIP

Starter
Reaction score
Good to see Miami get some national play. Hope he delivers on field this year.

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
Anyone got a pic of this? It sounds phat...

Nasty

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Club Member
Reaction score
I got mine out of the magazine also, but I had no idea he was filming a commercial.

That will be great to see.

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
AirChambers84 said:
considering it's just an advertisment ( to most people ) I had no problem ripping it out of the mag :evil:

:tsk::lol:

HybridPHIN 23

the N E W Dolphilbins
Reaction score
hes mostly sporting Reebok gear, but it shows a draft pick and a Training camp pic of him....then the last page shows him gearing up as a phin in the locker room

Top Bottom