New feature... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New feature...

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Just for premium members and staff, there is now a spell checker for new threads, replies, edits, and PMs.

Also, in the User CP (for all memebrs) is something called a notepad... so you can save notes for future posts, etc.

Enjoy!

FinHeavenAJ said:
Just for premium members and staff, there is now a spell checker for new threads, replies, edits, and PMs.

Also, in the User CP (for all memebrs) is something called a notepad... so you can save notes for future posts, etc.

Enjoy!
when does this take effect?

Click the "Post Reply" button and there should be a button there called "Spell Check".

I'm working on making it available for quick reply...

FinHeavenAJ said:

Enjoy!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you A.J. !!!

signed

keyboard illiterate!

FinHeavenAJ said:

Enjoy!
I see it works well....;)

have you added the feature yet? if so then something isn't working right on my setup, I see no spell check button. :confused:

Wildbill3 said:
have you added the feature yet? if so then something isn't working right on my setup, I see no spell check button. :confused:

It's in the "reply" screen, right by the "submit" button.

Back
Top Bottom