new fin heaven logo: new dolphins logo? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new fin heaven logo: new dolphins logo?

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i think the new fin heaven logo is BAD *** and with a minor bit of tweaking and coloring (too close to canes' colors) would make a sweet new look dolphins logo. i love the attitude, and we need it after wanny *****-ized the franchise over the past few years. what do you guys think?

fin32za-1.jpg

I love the FH logo. It would be pretty cool to have it as our teams logo but I guess this logo is what defines FINHEAVEN as its own.

I agree with those who would like to see the team go back to the more realistic Dolphin. I would also welcome the *removal* of navy and the introduction of sleeker uniform numbers that look more like what the Bears wear.

Jimmy James said:
I agree with those who would like to see the team go back to the more realistic Dolphin. I would also welcome the *removal* of navy and the introduction of sleeker uniform numbers that look more like what the Bears wear.

I'd second that. A uniform upgrade would be due but I hope we don't ever go into some retro-spaced out Falcons/Bengals style. Plain and simple -- I like our style.

thecoordinator said:
i think the new fin heaven logo is BAD *** and with a minor bit of tweaking and coloring (too close to canes' colors) would make a sweet new look dolphins logo. i love the attitude, and we need it after wanny *****-ized the franchise over the past few years. what do you guys think?

fin32za-1.jpg

How is it too close to the canes logo? Those are our colors right there, orange, aqua, navy, and white. The canes don't have aqua, they have a dark green color, and there is no dark green in there........

I personally would be down wit changing the logo to the FH one. it would be tight... but i understand the older people on the board that prefer the "traditional" logo. i say hell wit tradition, those days died when Marino retired and Wanny took over. its an new franchise now. but whatever...

Does anyone have a pic of the older logo that we had? i kinda forgot what it looked like... haha

Nasty

We need to go back to the old logo if we do anything. The old logo and jerseys were the best. The uniforms we wore on Thanksgiving a couple years ago are the ones we should wear all the time, or some variation of them anyway.

i think our road uni with the shiny aqua pants is terrible. i only like the home whites and the orange. its time for a change. its so gaudy, something must be done, imo

Back
Top Bottom