New FIN on the block! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New FIN on the block!

FINintheMOON

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First of all, I want to thank ALL of you for the great posts on this site! I have been bouncing around a lot of forums over the years and this is by far the best that I have come across.

In introducing myself, I would like for all to know that I AM A "DIEHARD FINFAN!". I will NOT stop believing until the season is over!!! That is in the playoffs of course! I will NEVER stop believing in these FINS! As far as I am concerned, we have a chance to win the BIG GAME this year! IF a couple of things go our way and we make the POST SEASON... Well we start from ground ZERO FANS!!! IT's a whole new season then!!!

In closing, I am looking forward to talking football with all of you! There will be times that some of us may disagree, but IMO, that's healthy conversation and it makes for a GREAT READ!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!

Welcome dude. Have fun posting, you will really enjoy this site. Its like a 2nd home to me. Well, not really but its the best Phin site around.

Welcome aboard brother.... this is by far... the BEST place to talk football ANYWHERE on the net.

Enjoy the sharing that pains and joys with your new brothers who Bleed Aqua and Orange.

paskerbrandon said:
Welcome dude. Have fun posting, you will really enjoy this site. Its like a 2nd home to me. Well, not really but its the best Phin site around.

Thanks man... I have read quite a few posts out here and it does seem like a lively place!!!:lol:

:welcome: bro....

:jetssuck: :billsbite :nesucks:

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Canadianfishfan said:
Welcome aboard brother.... this is by far... the BEST place to talk football ANYWHERE on the net.

Enjoy the sharing that pains and joys with your new brothers who Bleed Aqua and Orange.

I bleed AQUA and ORANGE as well!!! I have a 68 Charger that IS also AQUA/White with a little Orange for flavor!!! The ole girl goes 0 - 60 in 4.0 seconds flat!!!:)

Its amazing how many people are on here, how frequently there are new posts, and how fast this site has grown. If there was a poll on NFL.com this would HAVE to be the best NFL message board, overall. Its mind-blowing to me.

FINintheMOON said:
I bleed AQUA and ORANGE as well!!! I have a 68 Charger that IS also AQUA/White with a little Orange for flavor!!! The ole girl goes 0 - 60 in 4.0 seconds flat!!!:)
:yeahthat: That is freaking sweet man I'm a huge mopar guy also

welcome

Just be careful starting new threads.... the guys on this site don't seem to like new threads :D

Anyone know how I can get this pic as part of my SIG? I have tried editing my SIG with the requested URL but that doesn't seem to work!!

Back
Top Bottom