New Fins 7 Round Mock | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Fins 7 Round Mock

i would draft
#1 wr jarrett usc
#2 (a) micheal griffen olb texas
#2 (b) lg corry hilliard
#3 a olineman anyone who is capable of playing.
#4 wr d'juan woods
#6 tight end
#7 olb

i would draft
#1 wr jarrett usc
#2 (b) lg corry hilliard
#4 wr d'juan woods
#6 tight end
#7 olb

So much wrong with this.

Let me get this straight you want Jarrett at #9?
You want to play a impact SS at OLB when he isn't tremendously big to begin with?
Corey Hilliard in round 2, again, seriously?
I'll let D'juan Woods in the 4th slide, since I know you have a hard on for him, but that's still probably too early for him.

Yea, that draft would be terrible. I would hate that on draft day. I only like Michael Griffin, but I wouldn't play him anywhere but SS.

#1 wr jarrett usc
#2 (b) lg corry hilliard
#4 wr d'juan woods
#6 tight end
#7 olb

that would be the sorriest draft ever.. please dont ever even attempt to do a mock for us again!

Why is Brown a reach at 9, because of his 40 time? Please:rolleyes2

And Grubbs shouldn't make it out of the 1st round. It'd be a shame if he did, Grubbs is way too good not to deserve going in the 1st round. Kalil probably too.

But as for the players in round 1 and two, and combination of those 8 would be great.

Yeah, he doesn't have that explosive speed to seperate from a DB :sidelol: I'm basing it on other mock drafts who having falling out of the top 10. So, I wouldn't draft him at 9 when we could trade down some spots and still pick him up. IF we stay at 9 I rather have Quinn or Landry over Brown. I haven't seen one mock that has Grubbs going in the 1st, which is why I wrote him down in the 2nd.

I think you have Ugoh and Blalock backwards. Blalock may go in the 1st anyway.

I'd be very happy with that draft though.

Oh I forgot to say. I would be extatic with that draft with Quinn but unrealistic. Quinn wont be there IMO cus the Vikes will take him and Blalock is a first rounder for sure. the guy is a T/G type and did 40 bench presses as well as stayed the course on his original first round grade. Ugoh is likely however.

Yeah, he doesn't have that explosive speed to seperate from a DB :sidelol: I'm basing it on other mock drafts who having falling out of the top 10. So, I wouldn't draft him at 9 when we could trade down some spots and still pick him up. IF we stay at 9 I rather have Quinn or Landry over Brown. I haven't seen one mock that has Grubbs going in the 1st, which is why I wrote him down in the 2nd.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

There, a mock with Grubbs in the 1st. Now you've seen one. :wink:

PS; Has Levi Brown going to us at #9.

Just check this out and rest easy.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

There, a mock with Grubbs in the 1st. Now you've seen one. :wink:

PS; Has Levi Brown going to us at #9.

Grubbs is going to be a great player, but it is rare that more than one guard goes in the 1rst and some people like Blalock better.

1. Levi Brown.
If someone takes him (remember that the teams above us draft at the top every year for a reason) like for instance Arizona, who don't have a left tackle and giggle every time someone says tight end, then we take Brady Quinn. Our worst case scenario is if several teams pass on the top D-ends and we're forced to take Gaines Adams or Jamaal Anderson.

2A. If Kalil, Blalock or Grubbs is there, and there is a good chance one will be, we take them no hesitation unless Rice or Meachem slip (which I doubt) then we grab them. If we get Kalil we slide Hadnot to Guard.

2B. If we happen to get a WR, then we take Manny Ramirez. If not we take Gonzalez or Hill. I prefer Hill.

3. David Irons or Kenny Scott, CB. We need some depth, but don't need to spend an early pick on another DB. I have a sneaky that Allen will get more time at CB this year.

4. Yamon Figurs or a TE, preferably Ben Patrick.

6. and 7th. We go for a blocking FB, Kicker if we cut Mare, and a developmental LB that can play special teams and kick returner if we don't get Figurs.

I'm familiar with that site, and I think the latest mock draft he has on there is pre combine. He knows better than to have Nelson go before Landry after his combine.
It was pre combine, i was just showing that some places have Grubbs in the 1st is all. He's a hell of a player, and I would be overjoyed if we got him at #40.

No way Quinn makes it past the Texans. It's trade up or miss out.

No, but if Quinn doesn't make it, Brown or Stanton will and I would take either of those for my first round pick.

GO PHINS~!

See my mock in my sig. :cooldude:

#1 wr jarrett usc
#2 (b) lg corry hilliard
#4 wr d'juan woods
#6 tight end
#7 olb

that would be the sorriest draft ever.. please dont ever even attempt to do a mock for us again!

With 7 posts you might not want to be telling people not to
attempt another mock regardless of what his/her ideas were.

Try to have a bit more courtesy and just disagree without
putting the person down.

This forum as a whole has kept the negativity to a minimum
and should be the direction that we strive for because after all
WE ARE ALL DOLPHIN FANS...WITH OUR OWN OPINIONS

With 7 posts you might not want to be telling people not to
attempt another mock regardless of what his/her ideas were.

Try to have a bit more courtesy and just disagree without
putting the person down.

This forum as a whole has kept the negativity to a minimum
and should be the direction that we strive for because after all
WE ARE ALL DOLPHIN FANS...WITH OUR OWN OPINIONS

Co-sign. DON'T BE A DICK ON FH. It's better for all

4 OL? isn't that a bit too much? we don't need to draft a whole new line

Back
Top Bottom