New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.)

If you ever get the chance to meet WB3, buy that man a beer (Henrik too, obviously).

As far as mobile goes, this is awesome. So smooth already. Can't wait to go home and see it on my desktop. THANK YOU

@finomenal you even get a notication... as you have just seen

Tho the forum isnt working properly for me on PC atm, I just got an error message (tho oddly I could access this thread via a notification when finomenal quoted me) so I guess Henrik and Bill and still working

Good mobile experience so far, but is anyone else having issues with logging into Tapatalk?

I don't think the site is compatible with taptalk anymore, (would need to check with Bill tho) the mobile system is so good on Xen that Tapatalk isnt really needed anyway

@uk_dolfan I didn't see a notification.
@finomenal you even get a notication... as you have just seen

Tho the forum isnt working properly for me on PC atm, I just got an error message (tho oddly I could access this thread via a notification when finomenal quoted me) so I guess Henrik and Bill and still working

I only saw a notification when you called me just now.

quoted me just now* I can't edit my post right now, but that's to be expected with an upgrade.

Works fine for me, did you try the edit button on the bottom left? Possible that this is a moderator feature tho

Works fine for me, did you try the edit button on the bottom left? Possible that this is a moderator feature tho

Yea I cannot edit either (Accidentally hit reply in another thread with a bunch of jibberish that I cant fix). Other than that the mobile experience is great.

Is it just me that gets

"
FinHeaven - Error
The requested page could not be found."

When you try to open www.finheaven.com on a pc? Works perfectly on my phone! Tho I am writing this on my PC so it is possible to get around the error

Back
Top Bottom