New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.)

You should be able to access the forum just fine now... Are you still having issues with the Staff Forum?
I can't even see the staff forum anymore. I think @Daytona Fin \(god I love this feature) mentioned similar issues

I am still a mod and can edit posts, just can't see the forum. VIP is playing up aswell, maybe we are having some issues with permissions?

Was gonna ask how we change the font size, but I think so much is changing atm that I'll wait until everything is installed.

Dunno if its a bug or not, but in preferences I had the option of choosing finheaven xen, finheaven, or something else. I picked Finheaven but now I can't go back in and check the other styles.

Like I said though, I know you guys are busy getting this stuff set up, so I'll hold off till later tonight before I start askin ya how to change stuff, lol.

Thanks for the hard work guys:)

I'm in Preferences too but don't see the options you're talking about. I'll hold off until later too.

I can't even see the staff forum anymore. I think @Daytona Fin \(god I love this feature) mentioned similar issues

I am still a mod and can edit posts, just can't see the forum. VIP is playing up aswell, maybe we are having some issues with permissions?

This also.

I'm in Preferences too but don't see the options you're talking about. I'll hold off until later too.
It was above the timezone option at the top. But I'm sure with all the changes they are making it might have just shown for me by accident, lol.

I'm gonna stop playing with stuff till its ready:)

Yeah seems that none of us can see the staff forum.

So please be nice and behave, everyone :lol:
Quite the opposite actually. We still have mod powers but can't check out previous issues so will just have to assume the worst and hand out bans lol

It was above the timezone option at the top. But I'm sure with all the changes they are making it might have just shown for me by accident, lol.

I'm gonna stop playing with stuff till its ready:)

For me there is nothing to select above the time zone. All good though. We'll see how things are by the end of the day.

Add me to those curious about a theme / layout change in preferences

Also, in my prefs it says to show signatures but i don't see anyone's? Also what about our old stuff like post count, or rep?

Add me to those curious about a theme / layout change in preferences

Also, in my prefs it says to show signatures but i don't see anyone's? Also what about our old stuff like post count, or rep?
That's odd ... I can.

Also .. post count just showed up for me a little bit ago. I'm going to have to keep playing around with **** to get used to this, but it's growing on me already. I don't think WildBill is finished by a long shot though, so please stand by - more is coming.

This is beauitful! Especially because i can't remember the last time i used a desk top for this site. So much smoother and faster

Back
Top Bottom