New Front Page Poll: Do you think we make the playoffs this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Front Page Poll: Do you think we make the playoffs this year?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
I think many of us are not sure how to feel after the loss against the Colts. Just how good are we? Until we beat a quality opponent it is hard to tell. And what about that defense? Once regarded the strength...how bad were they?

Well at this point FinHeaven wants to know if you think the Miami Dolphins will make the playoffs this year? Are we there yet?

Speak out Dolphins Nation and let us know what you think!

-Matt
Owner/Admin
FinHeaven.com

Wild card at best..............

i think lick really showed teams how to beat us i have said all along that this def sees someone like brady or luck they would exspose there weakness and it showed on sunday i don"t think we make it we need a nother strong corner and marshall and jimmy wilson can"t cover anyone

only if Indy loses to jacksonville on thursday and our defense gets it **** together.

Wild card at best..............
i dont know about that man. i mean technically ya, the colts are still a very young team and all and even those '' easy'' games they have left on there schedule they can still lose, but we r now 2 games behind them technically.

right now in the division we are only 1 game back, but we have not lost to the pats yet, so technically as hard as it will be to beat them 2x let alone once, we still control that outcome.

i guess u can say we may have a better shot at wildcard bc the team is worse, but in terms of controlling our fate, division by far.

Back
Top Bottom