New guy hoping to make some friends | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New guy hoping to make some friends

aquaman

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hello all, new guy on board just came over from that herald forum.. for those of you who have been on there.. well it looks like someone nuked the place and the ground sprouted venom spewing snakes. there is no logic over and i am hoping to find some solace here. Echo Bravo invited a few of the guys over and i tagged along.

I was at the game last night and I can tell you that our o-line needs to jell a bit, the holes for rick were not there. Jay looks like a guy who needs more time in the system to get it going, i don not see this O clicking unitl the jets game.. maybe 2 games after.. but when it does well.. it will be another Norv Turner success.

I ope you all are not whiners and cry babies and take the pre season for what it is... an evaluation period.
:D

Welcome aquaman... there are a few ex-Herald posters over here... anyways, welcome to the FinHeaven & Co Forums, if you have any questions about a feature, just let me know.

About the preseason... ugh... there are a few cry babies... but there are more people that see it for what it is... PRESEASON.

Welcome...

I'm pretty new over here myself, but I think it rules...

There are all kinds of fans here, from darksiders to sugar-coaters. It's an all-around great place to talk about anything regarding football.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Dan13Marino here...i am a herald poster but i must admit that finheaven has less boneheaded posters such as Raiderjoe and Co. as well it has cool administrators and directors that keep this place clean.
I hope Merc comes here cause he's ONE OF THE BEST when it comes to posting!!!!!:rolleyes:

Just how does one become a pro-bowler? (Without, of course, having to tackle Jerome Bettis one on one?) I'm just over from the Herald smack board. I hope this place has a better attitude, too. Go Phins!

Yeah, this is a cool board. I am a fan from Alaska, so I obviously have trouble making it to the games. So the net is where I can get my info. Keep workin it.

Darksiders and sugar-coaters huh? I like that description blitzkrieg.

Welcome everyone!

Enjoy yourselves....but don't drink the water.

Here is the ranking system:

Rookie (Minimum Posts: 0)
Veteran (Minimum Posts: 30)
Superbowl MVP (Minimum Posts: 60)
Pro Bowler (Minimum Posts: 120)
Hall Of Famer (Minimum Posts: 180)
Larry Csonka (Minimum Posts: 240)
Bob Griese (Minimum Posts: 500)
Don Shula (Minimum Posts: 750)
Dan Marino (Minimum Posts: 1000)

"Aquaman" used to be my handle all over the internet (still have the original yahoo ID). You must have a bit going for ya to come up with that name so nice to meet ya!

Hello everyone! Welcome to FinHeaven! :) I am the official FinHeaven cheerleader which requires you to have over 1700 posts and be female. :lol: Hope all you like it here so far. :)

Back
Top Bottom