New Guy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Guy

Minnphin

I need a Mojito
Reaction score
Hey Everybody-fresh fish on board. I've been reading this board for about a year now and I figure it's about time I contribute every once in a while. Great board you guys got here.

MinnPhin

Hey Minnphin... so you're another lurker that converted huh? LOL

Anyways, if you have any questions about the board... feel free to ask me or any of the other admins/mods.

As always, have a great time... and GO DOLPHINS!

Welcome aboard!

... lots of good posters here, a lil Dolphins family for sure! :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by Minnphin
Hey Everybody-fresh fish on board. I've been reading this board for about a year now and I figure it's about time I contribute every once in a while. Great board you guys got here.

MinnPhin

Nice to meet you Minn.

I'm new here myself, I joined a few weeks ago but this is my first post. Still trying to figure everything out so Guys be patient with me Please.

Well hello to you Tazman... if you have any questions about the board or how things work, feel free to ask any of the admins/mods...

Have a good on... talk to ya later...

Thanks AJ... I'll give myself a little time to try to figure everything out but if I get stuck I'll be sure to give you a yell.

Welcome guys I think you like this site , plus you both are doing better than me it took me a week to get my advatar to work right lol!

...and it'll be another week before you can spell it....LOL....J/K,HCF, J/K!!

Back
Top Bottom