New hat!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New hat!!!

MRPRESIDENT50

Practice Squad
Reaction score
New logo Dolphins fitted available!

Hey y'all! My beautiful girlfriend just picked up the new Dolphins fitted at a local store for me! Looks like they're being sold now. I attached the photo. Hope it worked. Figured I would share!!
View attachment 11018

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 667
Last edited by a moderator:
She just "bought herself 6 more months with you!" At least that's what I tell my girl, every time she does something great like that for me! :up:

Do you know if they had it in another color? I want to get it in white if they make it.

Nice! I've been waiting for these to come out. Anyone know if any Online retailers are carrying them?

Can we just have a nice aqua or orange local flexfit hat sold? I have my white one. The role out of the new logo has been awful. I am so tired of the old logo stuff being hawked on the team website. Thanks Mike Dee.

Can we just have a nice aqua or orange local flexfit hat sold? I have my white one. The role out of the new logo has been awful. I am so tired of the old logo stuff being hawked on the team website. Thanks Mike Dee.

This one isn't actually on Dee (amazing as that may be). The new Dolphins, Jaguars, and Vikings logo merchandise has all been rolled out at the same time. Each model of hat, jersey, pacifier, etc, for those three teams has been released to the major online retailers and team shops simultaneously. It's been a pretty standard roll out for new NFL logo merchandise, release a few a new items at a time to retailers and give them time to clear out the old, before the most in demand items are released in August. I'm sure we'll see the aqua and orange flexfits soon.

Picked this one up on EBAY. Liked the Black flex fit.

Attachments

• Fins HAT.bmp
    42.7 KB · Views: 365
Check oiut lids. They have an orange flex fitted hat. Really nice. It was in another post. I believe the one started about the camouflage fitted hat.

Back
Top Bottom