New head coach candidates | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New head coach candidates

How long before some on here are calling for Chucky...

How long before some on here are calling for Chucky...

I'd take him immediately at head coach, he'd be an improvement.

I don't care about or care to discuss anything outside of football, but he'd immediately upgrade our HC position.

Brian Daboll - Bills OC

You are joking, right?

Wasn't he our OC a few years back and everyone hated on him.

I personally liked Daboll a lot and didn't agree with the hate he received. We didnt win many games but his Offense was good. I like the Daboll choice or dare I say, Jim Schwartz. a

I would bring in Rex Ryan without GM powers.

You are joking, right?

Wasn't he our OC a few years back and everyone hated on him.

I personally liked Daboll a lot and didn't agree with the hate he received. We didnt win many games but his Offense was good. I like the Daboll choice or dare I say, Jim Schwartz. a

I would bring in Rex Ryan without GM powers.

I don't think people hated Daboll that much. Honestly, I feel like the general consensus here was that he was a breath of fresh air after Dan Henning.

Jon gruden would be a great candidate. Great coach…. Who cares about some bs emails

iu

Ken Dorsey if all goes to ****.

Miami guy, brilliant, former QB who knows offense. Actually I want the Canes to hire him but ill take him here too.

I have said before that I prefer an HC who was once an offensive coordinator and still do. It's a passing league, and we need to keep the gist of our offensive system in place year after year so the players understand and stay comfortable with the system. Not to say the HC isn't important, but as we have found out, maybe equally important is what other coaches will they bring along with them. Perhaps we should look at it as hiring a coaching team as much as an individual.

Lincoln Riley or Dan Mullen for me. I know college coaches don't always translate, it's been slow for Urban. But both these guys have a reputation for developing QBs and that's what we need right now.

Back
Top Bottom