New head coach candidates | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New head coach candidates

The first time I even heard Brian Flores speak I couldn't understand how he could be in any leadership position. He sounds dumber than a box of rocks. He was respected on the Pats and around the league, whatever, but he never has good answers for any questions and sounds low IQ AF.

I think Bienemy is going to more of the same, coordinator that got too much credit for a unit that was really all the HC or someone else.

FLO is not the problem. Grier is. Flo has done plenty with nothing. Dumbest thing we could do is fire Flo. Idiotic.
His defense is not very good. And, he refused to hire competent, experienced offensive coaches. Now if he did try to hire a good OC and OL coach but everyone refused to work for him then that's also a problem.

While I’m souring on Flores…The main problem is, without question, our acquisition of talent (or lack thereof). That is where the buck stops at Grier’s Desk. We all know the mistakes in the draft and free agency. I won’t go over those again. Yes, he’s hit on a couple draft choices. However, those are WAY too few to keep his job. That was my opinion…I think it’s now a fact.

Grier has got to go immediately. Before he ****s up a huge amount of cap space and the 3 first round picks we have in the next 2 drafts.

Mr. Magoo…..Errrrr…..Mr. Ross…..If you can read this….Please, for the sake of the long suffering Miami Dolphins Fans, fire Chris Grier today! Don’t wait. Do it now. Please. As for a replacement, there are at least 40 guys on this board alone that could out manage Grier on their worst days.

As for Flores. It’s time to take the keys away from him. He obviously can’t have nice things. I mean….Who decides to go with 2 offensive coordinators? It shows a total lack of decision making acumen and that’s concerning. Give him one more year and see where we are then.

That’s my 2 cents in case anyone cares.

Back
Top Bottom