New head coach will be from the offensive side of the ball!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New head coach will be from the offensive side of the ball!!!!

but the guy hasnt done or proven anything. he doesnt have the rep as a great offensive coach, in fact ive never even heard of him before this all started.
do you think being the son of marty is helping with us?
i dont have a problem with us hiring a guy with no HC experience, but i would like to have a guy that has more than a year leading a half a$$ offense.

They can take a chance with a young Head Coach because Huizenga is going to put a strong GM in place to handle all of the personnel decisions. The new young Head Coach will have less to deal with and a strong support group helping him out. Also, Shula was in his 30's when he joined the Dolphins and the rest is, well . . . legendary history.

:up:

I hope this is true, I'd love to have a young, offensive minded head coach like Shottenhiemer. Much like the Jets did in locking up Mangini a year ago, hiring Shottenhiemer now only makes sense. If we wait, we may miss out entirely. I love the thought of this, and I can't wait to see how this unfolds.....

PHINZ RULE!!!
What would we miss out on? Schotty's name has not been mentioned by any other team. So if Cam was our first choice, we could wait until he was done with the playoffs and/or SB. I mean it seems we are going to have a GM in place to make personel decisions, so let's see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom