New info..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New info.....

Noodleman

Starter
Reaction score
Heard on the Herd today that TB is VERY serious about trading up into the top 2 to draft a QB. It came from the local reporter. He said the question is cost in picks, but he did mention Miami as the most likely trade partner. Take it for whats its worth!

Hopefully this is true and we can pick up some much needed early picks. With Saban's knowledge of the college players right now, it would be great to have some ammo to take advantage this year.

this being said what do you guys think we could get in return? Their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd maybe?

I would say that their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd or their 1st, 2nd, and another 2nd nest year.

Noodleman said:
I would say that their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd or their 1st, 2nd, and another 2nd nest year.
Yeah, that was what I was thinking. Either sounds good.

Don't take to much into it, all the coaches are throwing out smoke screens, nobody knows what will happen!

ether79 said:
this being said what do you guys think we could get in return? Their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd maybe?

They have like a first, second, (2) thirds, a fourth, (2) fifths, a sixth, and like (3) sevenths.

If Saban were smart he'd realize that KC WILL come around with that second round pick for Surtain. So....

With TB I would ask that we swap first rounders and they give us:

Their second rounder, and both Third rounders! According to the chart they STILL come out ahead!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Don't take to much into it, all the coaches are throwing out smoke screens, nobody knows what will happen!
Yep, I was just wondering value wise how much people think we'll get trading down 3 spots.

Yeah, but some have been saying their 1st, 2nd, 3rd for our first is too much. I see if everything works out.

We have #5, (2) 2nd Rounders, (2) 3rd Rounders, and don't you think Minny would come knocking in Braylon is there at #5, or say he's off the board, and they want Mike Williams. I just want a good first day fun draft, I am sick of the hours without a pick.

fishypete said:
Tampa's 5th, 36th and Simms.

THeir first, their second, and a second next year or their third this season. I'm no draft guru, I have no real clue... :D

I still don't believe they're looking for a QB. I think they may want Cleveland and Chicago to believe that so they'll be the only ones who want to trade up, and when they do, they'll take Braylon Edwards or Ronnie Brown.

Tampa's 1st and 2nd is not a bad deal, they are high picks

throw in a 3rd from '06 and I say do it

Back
Top Bottom