New Jersey Fan Here.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Jersey Fan Here..

Jersey DolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
whats good all? I've been registered and have posted on this site previously, but havn't for a while...i keep posted by checking other posts tho....Im up here in Central Jersey...alotta phins fans here...I attend Rutgers and am always lookin to speak with other fans in my area...i'll try to be consistant in participating in conversations ...im not sure if im allowed to post outside links??? www.myspace.com/illusciato just so people can get to know me more....if not edit the post Look forward to some good conversation!!!

Welcome Back!
clear.gif

whats good all? I've been registered and have posted on this site previously, but havn't for a while...i keep posted by checking other posts tho....Im up here in Central Jersey...alotta phins fans here...I attend Rutgers and am always lookin to speak with other fans in my area...i'll try to be consistant in participating in conversations ...im not sure if im allowed to post outside links??? www.myspace.com/illusciato just so people can get to know me more....if not edit the post Look forward to some good conversation!!!
2004? man you gotta catch up! Welcome back. :)

welcome back!! im from cent jersey too as u can tel so always nice to see another fellow phin fan here...

:hello: Nice digs. :up: Been a fan since conception and influenced by aqua and orange early in my childhood. 43 years is a long time.

Monmouth County here and having to be subjected to New York (Jersey) NFL fans has been like sticking needles in my eyes. I can deal with most Giants fans as they tend to be relatively intelligent and respectful. However, I'd give good money to see somebody beat the f**k out fireman Ed and the trashy Yets fans.

Central Jersey too. Lost my account some how too. SO heres my first post with my new name
what was your old account info and name (send it to me via pm) and I'll see about getting your two accounts merged. :hi5:

not me ive grown to hate the giants too. and for some reason giants fans tripled around here in the last past year. hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom