New Jerseys for next year>>>>>>>> | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Jerseys for next year>>>>>>>>

SanDiegoDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Out here on the west coast I have seen these black Dolphin Jerseys with orange and teal letters. Any of you seen these things? They are really cool. Real mean and nasty looking. As you can see Im bored. Any way would like to seethem as a new jersey instead of the Traffic Cone orange.:roflmao:

SanDiegoDolphan said:
Out here on the west coast I have seen these black Dolphin Jerseys with orange and teal letters. Any of you seen these things? They are really cool. Real mean and nasty looking. As you can see Im bored. Any way would like to seethem as a new jersey instead of the Traffic Cone orange.:roflmao:

Ive seen the navy blue ones... i own one myself, but never a black one. are you sure it wasnt navy?

Nasty

That black jerseys are hideous. I'm sorry but they are gross close up. I know a guy who has a Marino in Black...I think they came out around 98.

yuck... bring back the old school!!!!

i had one of those black jerseys when i was like 13 i had the marino one , i would love to see the fins wear them but black in the heat and sun will make you burn up.

orange jerseys are bad ***. I love those things, im telling you all it blinds the opponents, thats why we are 2-0 in them.

Black would be so cool if no one else wore them. Sadly they are the flavor of the week, and lots of teams seem to have a black jersey these days.

Yea, would love love to find someplace that sells the black Jersey. I saw a Black on Black letterman jacket at a sporting good store in Buffalo and NEVER saw it again. It was tight!!!

Any pictures or links? Never seen a black one before.
I saw a black Jets jersey, black and green. Absolutely the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Its just a "designer jersey" My wife has a babydoll jersey with laces to tie up the back ... I DO NOT want to see any of our guys wearing that especially the line guys :roflmao: They will not be playing in black jerseys :shakeno:

I saw the blach one at a phins game along with the dark blue one's they are sweet!

Back
Top Bottom