New kid on the block | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New kid on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFinfan86

Oronde Gadsden's Official #1 Fan
Reaction score
Hello, i have been reading posts in this site for about 2 years and now they changed it so u cant view posts unless u have an account, so i made 1. i have a few questions so if someone would help me out i would be delighted

How do u post pictures in threads instead of websites?
What do the fin dollars do?
How do i get a picture to the far left(picture of me)?

Thanks and GO FINS!!!:fh:

Hello, i have been reading posts in this site for about 2 years and now they changed it so u cant view posts unless u have an account, so i made 1. i have a few questions so if someone would help me out i would be delighted

How do u post pictures in threads instead of websites?
What do the fin dollars do?
How do i get a picture to the far left(picture of me)?

Thanks and GO FINS!!!:fh:

1) You have to put the URL in between two image brackets. (Or you could just click on the insert image tab at the top of the post box)

2) You use fin dollars to buy avatars and sigs from people.

3) And if you're talking about your avatar, then you go to your profile and click "edit avatar".

4) WELCOME TO FH!

Thank you ZachThomas_54!
How can i make my own sig instead of buying it?

How do i contact sum1 to buy 1? how much would a cool 1 go for?

You could go to the GFX mall section and request one. HULKfish makes some really nice stuff. He made my avi for me, and ask the person how much they want for it. Although if you go to HULKfish's hideaway or one of the other threads (in the GFX mall), then there's usually a price list.

Thank you..Is there a site where i can check out the sigs that ppl made??

One more question..
Wut is the VIP forum?
Good question Brother. It is a paid forum where the conversation is serious but easy going, and full of a lot of great insite, and information. It is well worth the 36.00 a year.:wink: This helps keep the site up and going, and provides us with the funds to do future upgrades as well.:D

Good question Brother. It is a paid forum where the conversation is serious but easy going, and full of a lot of great insite, and information. It is well worth the 36.00 a year.:wink: This helps keep the site up and going, and provides us with the funds to do future upgrades as well.:D

Im guessing this is 36 real dollars bc u said provides funds to do future upgrades as well, so how would i go about getting FH the money and how do i join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom