New Member Bills Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Member Bills Fan

tlong8212

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey I know this is uncharterd territory here but I want an opinion from you Fish fans. Are you guys for the trade of Surtain for Travis Henry? Just curious b/c us over at BillsAddiction want the trade to happen. Thanks guys

Why would the Dolphins accept that trade if Edge wants to play for the Dolphins and they give up no one...

When did Edge say he wants to come to Miami? He said right before the playoff game that he wants to stay in INDY for the rest oh his career. Where are ya getting your info?

Yeah they have been saying Edge wants to return to Miami for the past couple weeks...he misses his mom's home cooking. :lol:

I would take Edge over Henry any day......but I think Miami will just sign Edge as a FA and there may be someone else involved in a possible trade for Henry, but I doubt Miami would send Surtain to the Bills. You never send a great player to a
main opponent in your division if you can help it.

Yeah it will be just as hard to send Henry to Miami and vice versa. Henry was a pro bowl running back till we got McGahee. I would welcome the trade just b/c our secondary would be unstoppable with Surtain. Clements, Surtain, Vincent and Milloy. WOW

Sabans too smart to make that deal . . . Spielmonkey might've done it . . . sorry

Back
Top Bottom