New member but old reader | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New member but old reader

Scuba Steve 13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
whats up fellow finfans,

I'm no stranger to finheaven I just have never posted.I've been a fan since i was eight years old.I grew up my whole life in Maryland tortured by raven fans.I decided in the summer of 2003 to move to South Florida to watch an entire home schedule.Before then I've been to many exciting games Marino's fake spike timeout on nov 27 94 Fiedlers dive in the endzone against the raiders and many other games around the US.I thought my stay in South florida was just going to be for the season, well I thought wrong.I got a great job workinfg for St lucie county and met my future wife at a local restaurant where I worked when I first moved down.Now I'm happily married in fins country and could not be any happier.I know this franchise is on the brink of something very, very special.I truly believe that.Me and a couple ofmy boys are buying a van and turning it into a finmobile, hopefullt for the upcoming season.this is a great board and I think the moderator does a great job.Thanks for taking the time to read my first post.And if you ever want to know why they call me scuba Steve just pm me and I'll let you know:lol:

Im only 14 years old, but ive been reading the message boards on finheaven for about 2 years now with never registering. I dont know why i never registered.

Now that Im part of the message boards, its so much better then just reading what everybody else has to say.

ricky_williams_1-1.jpg
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

finsruleurlife said:
Im only 14 years old, but ive been reading the message boards on finheaven for about 2 years now with never registering. I dont know why i never registered.

Now that Im part of the message boards, its so much better then just reading what everybody else has to say.

ricky_williams_1-1.jpg

Welcome aboard guys.

Welcome guys! You know how stuff goes around here just post and enjoy the site!

finsruleurlife said:

ricky_williams_1-1.jpg

why would Ricky running over a Jet make you mad?

I'm still in Maryland and proudly supporting my beloved Fins. Even went to Baltimore to watch us play the Ravens last season. We gave 'em a little bit more than they were expecting, I'm happy to say. Hoping to get down to Joe Robbie next season for a game. Gotta see that new HD screen up close and in person.

Welcome!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom