New Member from Germany | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Member from Germany

Chief Wiggum

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi,

today I visited this great site and after I red a couple of themes I decided to subscribe.

I come frome Germany (former East Germany) and live next to Berlin. Last season I saw many games on TV/PC and was excited by Doplhins, so here I am. :D

Bye,

Chief Wiggum

:woot: Glad to have ya!

Been to germany many times, half my family is from Dusseldorf! Dolphin fans from around the globe!

Thank you for your greeting! In 2006 I was in Dusseldorf for two days and they have a team called "Dusseldorf Panthers" which play in second league. I sometimes visit a game of Berlin Adler ("Eagles"), but naturally there are worlds between german league and NFL. :D

Bye,

Chief Wiggum

Glad to have you Brotha....you are from Germany, so we know you are quality! Sorry bad Shamwow reference

Welcome Chief Wiggum to Finheaven! Good to see other Europeans here.

And again: thank you for your greetings! I am very glad to be here. Dolphins have got many fans in Germany. I think one reason is Dan Marino... :D.

Bye,

Chief Wiggum

Thank you for your greeting! Are you going to visit Berlin? May be we could have a beer or two together! :D

Bye,

Chief Wiggum
We are doing a cruise through the Baltic sea. The one day we dock at Warnemünde, which is just a short drive to Berlin I believe(am I correct?). I think we are docked there for about 12 hours that day.

It's nice to know Dol-fans are all over the globe! Welcome

Back
Top Bottom