new member living in maryland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new member living in maryland

tory

Starter
Reaction score
hello, i currently live in ellicott city maryland right outside of baltimore. i was originally born in plantation, of southern florida. i'm excited to be a part of the dolphins community, as it makes me feel more in touch with people who share alot of the same interests i have. it's difficult talking about football up here because no one cares about the dolphins, and i get to feeling lonely on occasion during the season. i look forward to contributing in thoughtful conversations and getting to know you all as the new season approaches.

hi :D

i think i'd have found this place and joined up years ago, but i didnt really get into forums postings until just a few months back. it's been rather difficult adjusting to the amount of people who enjoy "flaming" the new people, or knit-picking over little language wordings, but i dont seem to see to much of that on these boards so it definately makes me feel more comfortable being here. normally i'd just read on forums for a few months before i decided to join, but i've been here for a week now, and all the information i'm getting to read about, and see going on w/the fins is far more than i've gotten anywhere else. i dont have access to dish so i dont get any of the games, they're never brought up on any of the local sports stations, i'm out on an island. atleast now i have a computer :-)

tory said:
hi :D

i think i'd have found this place and joined up years ago, but i didnt really get into forums postings until just a few months back. it's been rather difficult adjusting to the amount of people who enjoy "flaming" the new people, or knit-picking over little language wordings, but i dont seem to see to much of that on these boards so it definately makes me feel more comfortable being here. normally i'd just read on forums for a few months before i decided to join, but i've been here for a week now, and all the information i'm getting to read about, and see going on w/the fins is far more than i've gotten anywhere else. i dont have access to dish so i dont get any of the games, they're never brought up on any of the local sports stations, i'm out on an island. atleast now i have a computer :-)

Yeah dude, :beerbang: Finheaven is a great site! We are part of a big family and you are newest member! Glad to have you here buddy:D

Welcome to the message board and we are really glad to have you hear. Plus whatch what you say because you still might get blasted. Glad to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom