New member/Saeson ticket holder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New member/Saeson ticket holder

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Reaction score
Feel free to move this post if it s in the incorrect spot.

Greetigs to all. I am a new member here, as well as a new dolphin fan (compared to most of you). For alot of my football watching life i have been a detriot lions fan (still am out of pity). When we moved to florida i rooted for the home team but was never really a fan. Over the last 5 years of playing fantasy football i have learned, and loved more. Last year we were able to win a couple fo free tickets to the redskins game at home (awsome game) while we were there we enntered a contest at the WQAM booth and found out we won!!!. We got pre game field passes as well as a suite to the jets game (would have been nice if it was worth something)!!!. My wife had such a good time that i convinced her to let me get season tickets. I can honestly say i've been a dolphin die hard for the last 3 years.

One of my observations that has probably been re-iterated through out time is: Miami is too mediocre to be good. Let me explain, we are always just almost there, we can't get a break cause we don't stink!! If you want to know who stinks.. be a detriot lion fan for 15 years !!!! then I will agree with you :lol:

Any way, do you guys see a trend of people dropping thier season tickets? I definetly won't !!! are fans that angry that they would do that? (see my statement about crappy lions above)

Just curious. I do notice that lots is going on this off season and that it is still very early. I really hope it all comes together.

Just a heands up so you all know where I stand:

not a dave fan (mediocre coach)
not a jay fan (great second string)

I have some AWSOME pics from when I was on the feild at the jets game I will post shortly

Awing over and out

awing pilot....welcome aboard and great pics!....I hope you don't mind that I borrowed one for my sig....;)

Originally posted by inFINSible
awing pilot....welcome aboard and great pics!....I hope you don't mind that I borrowed one for my sig....;)
It's a good thing you said that. For a while there I thought the mushrooms I had for dinner was the bad stuff.

I agree with you about the mediocre part...though I know we are spoiled by calling 10-6 mediocre...JJ (anyone remember him?) always said "Good is the enemy of great"
I also think Wanny is a mediocre coach and the odds of us getting past the second round with him are next to zero
I agree that Fielder was never meant to be more than a good back-up, but given the experience he's had, hopefully that makes him one of the better back-ups in the league
I do think -from what I have seen so far -that things COULD be headed in a positive direction. I like that Spielman has made some moves that have grated on Wanny, Wanny is too conservative and probably outclassed by the better FO's in the league. (drafting 'D' with our first pick last year?????) Plus, I like some of the offensive coaches we have picked up/promoted. Some are question marks, but you know what? The time has passed for us to trust the all-too-predictable Norv Turners of the world....turn the keys over to the new kid and see what he can do! would rather have a few AFC Championship appearances/SB appearances (wins??) than five more years of 9-7/10-6, miss the playoffs/out in the first round, which is exactly where we were headed with Norv and Wanny

Originally posted by justafan
It's a good thing you said that. For a while there I thought the mushrooms I had for dinner was the bad stuff.
You mean the good stuff, right?

Back
Top Bottom