New member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AquaGreenBeret

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey everybody. I'm the guy "somewhere in the middle east" that Tim Beachy told you about. I appreciate the gesture ya'll gave me when I came back from AFG. I've been super busy so I apoligize for the late Thank You. Any new fin news (last 2 months) would be appreciated.

new guy................

hey, welcome aboard! you will like it here, a few whiners, some pesky bills ilk, and the usual moronic jet fans, but i am sure you have seen all that before. glad to have you with us!!

oh, and take out a few of those rat ba$tards over there for me, ok? give 'em hell!!

LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF ALL WHO THREATEN IT!!

Originally posted by AquaGreenBeret
Hey everybody. I'm the guy "somewhere in the middle east" that Tim Beachy told you about. I appreciate the gesture ya'll gave me when I came back from AFG. I've been super busy so I apoligize for the late Thank You. Any new fin news (last 2 months) would be appreciated.

Last two months?

ummmm, can't think of a thing. lol

Welcome aboard!!!

Tim, I can see that!!!

Clayton 83- in response to your 2nd sentence-I did and will again.

FU#% THOSE COWARDS!!!

Tim, I can see that!!!

YOU MOTIVATE ME!!!!! TAKE ALL THOSE MUTHA FUCHAS OUT!! THOSE SPINELESS PIECES OF SH%#!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND AMERICA!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! I"M ALL FIRED UP!!!!! I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL KICK SOME MAJOR A$$ ON THOSE SMELLY MO FO'S!!!!

SADDAM IS SHI^^ING RAZOR BLADES RIGHT NOW!!!! WE ARE COMING TO A DESERT NEAR YOU!!!! FUCH EM UP MY MAN!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

1354, you need to get a little more pumped, and tell us how you really feel about the Iraq situation.

:)

terrorist rat bastards................

AQUA GREEN AND PHINMASTER 1354:

you dudes may be intersted in a thread i have going on this very subject of scumbag terrorists.

go to the top of the page and select finheaven forums.

then select THE LOUNGE.

my thread is WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GONNA DO!

read through it. reply accordingly!!

:monkey: on the middle east!

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome a-board AquaGreenBeret

you will be treated to more news, speculation, smack and silliness than one can expect in this major lull in the season.

clear.gif

Tim, I can see that!!!

Welcome AGB. If you go back there, take me with you. I`m not young anymore, but I can shoot the peter off a piss-ant at 50 yds.

Damn, that's where my peter went!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome...Be sure to give into your anger...it will make you powerful...:evil:

Back
Top Bottom