"New member" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"New member"

Welcome! Hope you're here for years to come as we embark on the Fins next "Golden Era". (I'd like to see more of my old buddy @Uruguayfinfan posting in season also)

Through the magic carpet of Youtube, I just did a walk through the downtown area of Rio in the rain... it looks very cool and yet cosmopolitan. šŸ‘

Welcome! Hope you're here for years to come as we embark on the Fins next "Golden Era". (I'd like to see more of my old buddy @Uruguayfinfan posting in season also)

Through the magic carpet of Youtube, I just did a walk through the downtown area of Rio in the rain... it looks very cool and yet cosmopolitan. šŸ‘
Thanks for the welcome! . Rio is very diverse, some areas remind me of Miami, while others there is literally gang wars going on. Football is growing over here, i believe we have a DT that made it to the fins practice squad

Hahaha, been really swamped with work! But still reading! Just have not had time to contribute much. I can say though, that watching the Dolphins and coming here to read through topics and comments has been a constant for the past 15 years!
Hopefully I'll be able to start writing more soon!
I do remember the guy that wanted to try out for the dolphins! Hahahaha, that one was hysterical. Thanks to the Finheaven gods for these things :)

Hahaha, been really swamped with work! But still reading! Just have not had time to contribute much. I can say though, that watching the Dolphins and coming here to read through topics and comments has been a constant for the past 15 years!
Hopefully I'll be able to start writing more soon!
I do remember the guy that wanted to try out for the dolphins! Hahahaha, that one was hysterical. Thanks to the Finheaven gods for these things :)
Lol where was he from,i remember he wanted to be a WR, that was ages ago but it was a fun topic to read

Back
Top Bottom