New Memeber Here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Memeber Here

Carmelo2680

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hello people, New member here from CT, been a long time dolfan here since i could hold a football, my uncles and cousins are fans too, but its been very disappointing latly, i kinda feel like a pre 2004 redsox fan, but hey what can you do, its in there hands, could be the curse of the great Dan Marino, he didnt get so no Dolphin will, jk, but damn do we need some desperate help on this team.... For starters Culpepper is great unfortunatly his mobility is shot, but even with Harringtons mobility the job isnt getting done, I really can't wait for Culpepper to get back in there, but at this point might as well start rooting for next year this year is lost, as for Ronnie and Chambers, man o man, now im not a rb or wr, but man they get paid to be fast and catch run that ball, Now Brown would be so bad if he just runs, he did that with jets and look what he did, its when he stutter steps where he gets stuffed....and take nothing away from Chambers great great reciever just has some drop issues and not the fast of reciever he is always covered good, but i guess since hes number 1 like Chad johnson, its hard to do much when your covered, so maybe we need another great fast reciever, like houshmanzada or however you spell it to compliment chambers, and another on is olindo mare, your days were good, but now its time to let you go, again 51 yards is a big field goal but thats why your paid to kick it and not me.... and defense front half is good, linbackers arent bad, lack a lilttle speed for coverage but the secondary blows, really makes you wish madison, surtain were back, oh well theres always next year.......

Back
Top Bottom