New Mock Draft! | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock Draft!

Juan Cribbs said:
yes i'm a female. the "juan cribbs" name is because i was playing NCAA 2006 and i auto-named the roster, and matt leinart's name was juan cribbs. thought it was great.
Ha, that reminds me when Mario Williams name was George Michaels when i auto-named the rosters.

thats funny with the auto names. me and my roommates are nerds and go through the rosters and get the majority of them. at least all the teams we like and the top 25

And with the 26th pick in the 2006 NFL Draft... The Chicago Bears select.... Leonard Pope - TE - Georgia

He will be the best TE in this draft... and will be a huge weapon for their developing QBs...

playmaker1 said:
thats funny with the auto names. me and my roommates are nerds and go through the rosters and get the majority of them. at least all the teams we like and the top 25
Did you ever get or see the 0'7" outside linebacker in in-season recruiting its pretty funny.

FinNasty said:
And with the 26th pick in the 2006 NFL Draft... The Chicago Bears select.... Leonard Pope - TE - Georgia

He will be the best TE in this draft... and will be a huge weapon for their developing QBs...

I don't know much about Pope, but UGA is really pumping out these TEs for the NFL, huh.

Panthers select Ernie Sims OLB FSU.
Jaguars select Antonio Cromartie FSU.
and no I am not FSU bias, Hurricanes all the way.

kpcane said:
I don't know much about Pope, but UGA is really pumping out these TEs for the NFL, huh.
you should really learn about him... he is 6'7 and a great receiver. He just needs to add a few pounds and improve his blocking a little...

He will break Gates's record for most TDs in a season by a TE... I guarentee it...

1. Texans - D'Brickashaw Ferguson
2. Saints - Matt Leinart
3. Titans - Reggie Bush
4. Jets - Jay Cutler
5. Packers - Mario Williams
6. 49ers - AJ Hawk
7. Raiders - Vince Young
8. Bills - Haloti Ngata
9. Lions - Vernon Davis
10. Cardinals - Michael Huff
11. Rams - Jimmy Williams
12. Browns - Chad Greenway
13. Ravens - Lendale White
14. Eagles - Santonio Holmes
15. Falcolns - Tye Hill
16. Seahawks - Chad Jackson
17. Vikings - DeAngelo Williams
18. Cowboys - Winston Justice
19. Chargers - Marcus McNeil
20. Chiefs - Broderick Bunkley
21. Patriots - Manny Lawson
22. Broncos - Tamba Hali
23. Buccaneers - Sinorice Moss
24. Bengals - Gabe Watson
25. Giants - Bobby Carpenter
26. Bears - Leonard Pope
27. Panthers - Ernie Sims
28. Jaguars - Antonio Cromartie
29. Broncos -
30. Colts -
31. Dolphins -
32. Steelers -

26. Bears - Leonard Pope
27. Panthers - Ernie Sims
28. Jaguars - Antonio Cromartie

all good picks that I could see happening

This is going really good and I am having alot of fun! These are all great picks! I am almost up with the Dolphins pick!

Who is the Broncos, because with their first pick, it was just kinda thrown out there?

Damn damn damn!

I missed out. Wish I could've been in on this one. I hope this happens again as the draft gets closer. I'll take any team. Excellent idea

The Broncos are up and they Select Mathias Kiwanuka DE / Boston College Its a need and they fill it.

The Colts are on the clock!

Deadline 8:55 p.m.

Ok guys. With the 30th pick in the 2006 Draft. The Colt Select DeMeco Ryans, Alabama OLB

The Colts will need a good outside LB to play opposite of June, someone who can also play in the cover 2 that Dungy runs. Man this is fun

Back
Top Bottom