New Mock Draft! | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock Draft!

The Miami Dolphins select Ko Simpson Saftey from South Carolina!

Traded down cause I knew someone would fall and I think I got more than value with this pick!

Great pick for the Dolphins. I would love it if we really traded down like that and still got Simpson and an extra pick. Well played

Skeet84 said:

Traded down cause I knew someone would fall and I think I got more than value with this pick!

Great pick!

Interesting Pick - I did wonder whether you might take Ashton Youboty.

KingCsonka said:
Interesting Pick - I did wonder whether you might take Ashton Youboty.

That pick honestly never crossed my mind. I just think there is better than Youboty out there.

The Steelers are on the Clock!

Deadline 10:00 p.m.

Can someone find the order of picks in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Thanks alot. Make sure they are as updated as possible.

Hope all the Dolphin fans liked the pick!

I didn't mean that Youboty would have been a better pick than Ko Simpson just that he would of one of the players I might have considered.

Skeet84 said:

But the truth is..... you REALLY wanted Lawson eh? :wink:

wow, Denver takes Tamba Hali and Mathias Kiwanuka thats a surprise.
Little surprised about Miami's pick but still a great pick. I figured since you traded to the bottom of round one you might pick someone that may not be there with there second but is usually consider a high 2nd rounder maybe Brodie Croyle or Max Gean-Jiles. But BPO is just as good.

Skeet84 said:

Great pic:clap:

PhinsRDbest said:
wow, Denver takes Tamba Hali and Mathias Kiwanuka thats a surprise.
Little surprised about Miami's pick but still a great pick. I figured since you traded to the bottom of round one you might pick someone that may not be there with there second but is usually consider a high 2nd rounder maybe Brodie Croyle or Max Gean-Jiles. But BPO is just as good.

WoW I really slacked on the whole Denver thing! I did not realize they took Tamba Hali and someone can change that pick! Really sorry! Nick Mangold or Max Jean-Giles were who I was gunna pick if someone did not drop to me!
Somone please change the Broncos pick cause they are not taking two DE

Philter25 said:
But the truth is..... you REALLY wanted Lawson eh? :wink:

In reality I think he is gunna drop alittle bit, But I would have picked him if he fell however I am very very happy with Ko Simpson! :D

Back
Top Bottom