New Mock Draft! | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock Draft!

playmaker1 said:
man, we need to speed this up, no one is paying attention to their picks
I'm sure it will speed up once everyone gets used to the new QB and everything.

Flyer22 said:
I'm sure it will speed up once everyone gets used to the new QB and everything.

yeah, but were in the third round, It shouldn't matter too much what happens in FA now, it is a mock draft for fun!

playmaker1 said:
yeah, but were in the third round, It shouldn't matter too much what happens in FA now, it is a mock draft for fun!
Definitely, I meant that everyone was/still is in the main forum discussing Culpepper. Hopefully everyone will come to their senses and return. Why can't they just stop arguing and root for the Dolphins in peace? :groovy:

Yeah there is alot going on and no one is paying atttention to the Draft Forum right now. It seems dead lately.

playmaker1 said:
very true guys, very true. I hope this isn't a dead draft

maybe we should get just a few ppl together and make the rest of the picks ourselves

Skeet84 said:
maybe we should get just a few ppl together and make the rest of the picks ourselves
Give it a day...if no one comes back, we'll do that

Im for it, but this was fun becuase it was a bunch of us. I hope people get back into this, it has been a blast!

:dolphins:
Skeet84 said:
You know, I'm having fun over at www.Fastmockdraft.com

Its automated with links to player evaluations/rankings and moves pretty quickly.

2 hour limits, set up your own board and the computer picks for you accordingly when you don't show up.

I'm in 2 different drafts their now, 1 in the 6th round already and we started it like 4 days ago.

The other is in the bottom of the 2nd round and it started 2 days ago.

Everybody who's still around should go there and start a new one.

Opinions?:dolphins:

Oh, HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

And, I'd like to state for the record: Forget all the Brees vs. Culpepper arguments. He's ours now, and he's the best QB we've had since Almighty Dan. We fill in the O-Line and we'll have a dangerous young offense, and the best chance we've had in a LOOOONG time.

I for one am excited.

FinFanSince'80 said:
Oh, HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

And, I'd like to state for the record: Forget all the Brees vs. Culpepper arguments. He's ours now, and he's the best QB we've had since Almighty Dan. We fill in the O-Line and we'll have a dangerous young offense, and the best chance we've had in a LOOOONG time.

I for one am excited.

I agree!!! happy get drunk day.... not that I nbeeded any excusses

Back
Top Bottom