New Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock Draft

FinFan57

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here is the latest Mock Draft (04/14/04 - V.07) from WAGC (Wild *** Guess Central).

Round 1 - Shawn Andrews - RT
Andrews has just enough questions about him to help him drop down to the #20 spot. Best run blocker in the draft.

Round 3 - Isaac Sopoaga - DL
Great recent workout. Good work ethic and effort guy. Rising up the draft boards quickly. Miami's DLinemen are getting old.

Round 4 - P.K. Sam - WR
Miami takes Home Boy from FSU who has worked very hard during the offseason and is now one of the more underrated receivers in the draft. Good slot receiver.

Round 6 - Robert Geathers - DE
The perfect size to be a Miami DE. Insurance in case O-Gun bolts.

Round 7 - Derrick Pope - LB
Provides depth and good upside. Morlon may be bolting after next season and Junior's on his last legs. Who knows what we have with Eddie Moore. Pope may be an answer.

Pope won't last till the seventh, fifth maybe sixth at the latest, P.K. Sam will be gone before the 4th. Other than that I can see the rest of them that way.

i wouldnt mind taking pk sam in the third if he's available

Originally posted by FinFan57
Here is the latest Mock Draft (04/14/04 - V.07) from WAGC (Wild *** Guess Central).

Round 1 - Shawn Andrews - RT
Andrews has just enough questions about him to help him drop down to the #20 spot. Best run blocker in the draft.

Round 3 - Isaac Sopoaga - DL
Great recent workout. Good work ethic and effort guy. Rising up the draft boards quickly. Miami's DLinemen are getting old.

Round 4 - P.K. Sam - WR
Miami takes Home Boy from FSU who has worked very hard during the offseason and is now one of the more underrated receivers in the draft. Good slot receiver.

Round 6 - Robert Geathers - DE
The perfect size to be a Miami DE. Insurance in case O-Gun bolts.

Round 7 - Derrick Pope - LB
Provides depth and good upside. Morlon may be bolting after next season and Junior's on his last legs. Who knows what we have with Eddie Moore. Pope may be an answer.
I like it....wouldn't complain at all....Sam could be a major sleeper...but, a lot of drafts I've seen have sopoaga going in the second or early third....we'll be lucky if he's there at 87....other than that....:drool:

I like it but doubd that they will all last that long.But I like those players and we'd be lucky if they fall to us in those rounds.

Ozzy rules!!

P.K. Sam would be nice in the 3rd. Kind of a poor man's Lee Evan if we don't take Evans.

Back
Top Bottom