New Needs Assessment (post-Poole) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Needs Assessment (post-Poole)

DannyNoonan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Mid-May needs:

1. FS: still need a viable starter here (Tillman & Bell are good back-ups)
2. CB: Madison is very good; Howard, Edwards and Daniels are solid depth but not starter quality
3. WR: still need a solid #3 to play the slot and back-up in case Booker or Chambers get injured
4. LB: need some depth with size

I dont agree with you...only position that is a need is FS...wr we have enough and same with cb, poole hurts but he really hasnt shown hes a starter yet...and Reggie Howard was a starting corner on a superbowl team already

Howard isn't starting quality? He started for the Panthers when they went to the SB. He is a good corner, the only reason he didn't play well last season was because he was being used as a nickel corner and it's not the same as playing outside.

byroan said:
Howard isn't starting quality? He started for the Panthers when they went to the SB. He is a good corner, the only reason he didn't play well last season was because he was being used as a nickel corner and it's not the same as playing outside.
I agree with you, Howard is starting quality, and while we all penciled Poole in as the starter, there was always a chance Howard would have got the job anyways. I am ok with Howard starting, but I hope we sign one FA CB to help provide depth with Edwards and Daniels.

you guys r screwed! :cooldude:

zevo said:
you guys r screwed! :cooldude:

Must be a bills fan...you say were screwed haha you guys got an unproven QB in JP Losman who in my opinion is probobly gonna get injured again and you guys are gonna be going into the season with kelly holcomb as your qb...lmfao

Also you had arguably the worst draft of any team...and your defense will be in shambles this year with out the anchorman Pat Williams controlling the Dline

Buddwalk said:
Must be a bills fan...you say were screwed haha you guys got an unproven QB in JP Losman who in my opinion is probobly gonna get injured again and you guys are gonna be going into the season with kelly holcomb as your qb...lmfao

Also you had arguably the worst draft of any team...and your defense will be in shambles this year with out the anchorman Pat Williams controlling the Dline

yeah but my dad can kick your dads a$$!

Buddwalk said:

I 2nd that notion.

Back
Top Bottom