New NFL Expansion Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New NFL Expansion Team

Doktor Ivel

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
does anybody know if theres gonna be a knew expansion team anytime soon?

I heard that there could be one in Washington, or in Maine, but I think its just talk.

sorry that this is in the wrong section.:(

I doubt that there will be a new team in a long time. There are thinking about moving a team to LA.

There is a team in Washington their called the Redskins.

Uhhh, there already is an NFL Team in Washington. The Redskins, you might have heard of them before?

It is unlikely the team is going to expand anytime soon. 32 teams is enough. If anything, they will move/rename a team.

Colts or Minny will go to LALA land...what a coincidence it would be if two minny teams (Lakers and Vikings) moved to LA

Disgustipate said:
Uhhh, there already is an NFL Team in Washington. The Redskins, you might have heard of them before?

It is unlikely the team is going to expand anytime soon. 32 teams is enough. If anything, they will move/rename a team.
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Doktor Ivel said:
does anybody know if theres gonna be a knew expansion team anytime soon?

I heard that there could be one in Washington DC, or in Maine, but I think its just talk.

sorry that this is in the wrong section.:(

Washington D.C, as in, the REDSKINS? If anything they would give a team back to LA, or at least move one there.

Disgustipate said:

is there any teams, in the state of Washington? Seahawks???? or is seattle in Oregon?

Doktor Ivel said:
is there any teams, in the state of Washington? Seahawks???? or is seattle in Oregon?

Seattle Washington

Back
Top Bottom