New Numbers for Players, a lot of older guys switched, guess who's wearing #15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Numbers for Players, a lot of older guys switched, guess who's wearing #15

So does this number change for Albert Wilson mean he sticks? Would they give him a new number then cut him?

Asking for a friend.

So does this number change for Albert Wilson mean he sticks? Would they give him a new number then cut him?

Asking for a friend.
Well everyone who is going to camp gets a number and the first ota is in a few days. So everyone who gets cut between now and the start of the season would have been issued a number.

The one thing I noticed was missing is Robert Jones who supposively got the big signing money as an undrafted rookie, I don't see his jersey or him on the miami site roster, what's up with that?

Asking for a friend.
It doesn't mean anything as they are doing this based on current roster. Teams can cut players at any time.

I thought the new number system had DL 50-99 how did Phillips get 15 is he showing up as a LB?

The one thing I noticed was missing is Robert Jones who supposively got the big signing money as an undrafted rookie, I don't see his jersey or him on the miami site roster, what's up with that?
I would guess he didn’t change his number so he did Show up.

As I understand it any position can wear any number now.
That’s not what I seen when the NFL came out with the new number policy. The few I remember are QB 1-19 CB 1-40 WR-TE 1-19 and 80-89 OL 60-79 and I thought it showed DL 50-99.

Back
Top Bottom