New OC Lazor intro press conference | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New OC Lazor intro press conference

I didn't see any press conference, I was at work. But I did hear Lazor being interviewed by the finsiders crew, and there are a couple of things I gathered:

1. Lazor kept stressing that ACCURACY and DECISION MAKING are the two most important things he values and which needs to be worked on, with young quarterbacks, and specifically, Ryan Tannehill. We all know how Ryan has trouble in those areas. So it can only be a good thing that he's identifying right off the bat what the problem is. Sherman, on the other hand, kept saying Ryan would be most improved, and didn't seem fazed when he wasn't. Lazor has the bar set higher. If you don't know something is a problem, you can't fix the problem.

2. He talked about Chip Kelly's offense and the way he ran things, and he made it clear that a lot went on outside of anyone's view. There was a behind the scenes process that Lazor had a front row seat to, and understands what needs to be implemented to create that kind of success. It's not just a matter of a few plays, it's soup to nuts, everything they did. It's all in Lazor's head and soon to be brought to Davie.

translation:

I know who Tannehill is.

I will not be bringing coaches from my old staff

This team needs a lot of work.. Players and coaches!!

Back
Top Bottom