New OC & ONE playmaker on offense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New OC & ONE playmaker on offense

NJPhinFan21

Scout Team
Reaction score
and this team can be scary good. Our D is playing lights out (minus the 4 interceptions DROPPED, c'mon man!) Cam Wake DPOY by a landslide. Henne needs to get his S together. Henning is awful and please get rid of Ronnie Brown, he's done. Lets win out and finsih 10-6.

PS. Loving this Jets collapse here in Jersey, it def makes missing the playoffs(maybe) not so hard to swallow.

I absolutely love this defense, with just an average offense we could be a force.

i think this team should focus on improving the OL this off season. Our pass protection and run blocking absolutely suck because of it.

Our defense is peaking, and still the pieces are coming together.... Misi, Carrol, Davis, Wake, our D is LOADED with young studs...

On offense I'm a believer that the OL is one of if not the most important position on offense... want an example, look no further than the Patriots.

Of course, a new QB and OC are necessary...

We need a new OC, new RB and a new QB to compete with Henne....Yes he gets one last year to prove it. We might be able to get Orton on the cheap now that Denver's season is tanking. I think he is better than Henne and at least in the top 15 QB's in this league which is all we need (see the Ravens with Flacco).

Offseason priorities are clear:
Sparono gets one more year to right the ship
Make sure Nolan stays
Hire a great OC
Draft a RB, some oline and TE, the rest BPA (we get Odrick and Edds back as well).
If we sort those things out, we should as fans expect to make the playoffs next year. If not, we will know its the head coaches fault and dump him.

Back
Top Bottom