New Offense = New Hope | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Offense = New Hope

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
I must say that if what I witnessed yesterday at T.C. is any indication of what to expect this year on offense, we're all going to be very happy and very unpredictable.....

Norvs' got the RB's, FB's, TE's, and WR's all making contributions on a level that we've rarely ever seen down here....

I think it's safe to say that as long as everything continues to go as planned on offense, we wont be worrying about keeping our defense nice and rested....Something we desperately struggled to do last year.

I look at it this way. We're going from a relatively predictable game plan, to a very diverse, and unpredictable one.....

We'll be getting everyone involved as much as possible, and all bases will be covered. Norv has the mind of an offensive genius, and getting the most out of his talent, has been one of the things he prides his offfenses on.....

The Bottom Line : If he can take this offensive talent, and get the most out of it, the opposing defenses wont know what's going on half the time.

More time is still needed, but the way they looked yesterday was a very promising sight in my eyes as to where he can take us on offense. This was with mostly 2nd string material as well....

New Offense = New Hope

PHINZ RULE!!!:drinkers:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Norvs' got the RB's, FB's, TE's, and WR's all making contributions on a level that we've rarely ever seen down here....
PHINZ RULE!!!:drinkers:
since 1984 ;)

our offense was so predictable and conservative under gailey...norv will make our offense so much better...having ricky and chambers starting will also make our offense awesome...fiedler should also benefit under norvs tuteledge...remember norv made gus ferotte a pro bowler...

It's great we're exciting about the diversity in our offense and this is mostly the roks who are causing our excitement..I hope the vets are up on the play book as well and will give us even more excitement...

Back
Top Bottom