New Offesive Line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Offesive Line

LAfinfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
dark blue

:D Suggestions on OL in the draft in the 3, 4th.

THE PHINS AREN'T DONE DEALIN'

This is a pretty deep draft in certain positions and I don't think the PHINS are done dealing! One deal I keep hearing about from some decent sources the PHINS getting CINCY's 10th pick for PATRICK SURTAIN! I'm not sure if I like it but the BENGALS are DB starved! We'll see!! RICKY RICKY RICKY!!!!!

Re: THE PHINS AREN'T DONE DEALIN'

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
This is a pretty deep draft in certain positions and I don't think the PHINS are done dealing! One deal I keep hearing about from some decent sources the PHINS getting CINCY's 10th pick for PATRICK SURTAIN! I'm not sure if I like it but the BENGALS are DB starved! We'll see!! RICKY RICKY RICKY!!!!!

Heh did that come from Ricky's mom?

If Jamar Fletcher can step it up and play as a starter, and we re-sign Terry Cousin, then a trade for Surtain would be reasonable, especially a top ten pick.

I can't see it happening, though.

HELLO!!!!

I didn't say I liked the deal!(RUMOR RIGHT NOW), but if FLETCH can come along and there is an IMPACT player at the 10th position,why not! They know more than us! I also heard the BUNGLES inquiring about BLEDSOE with that same pick! Just sit back and enjoy the FIREWORKS!!

Re: THE PHINS AREN'T DONE DEALIN'

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354

I know you didn't start that rumor Phinmaster. But that rumor is ridiculous! Why would Cincy trade out of the 10th position when Phillip Buchanon is going to fall right into their laps. Whoever started that rumor had no facts to go with. :rolleyes:

There is no chance that Miami would trade Pat. ESPN reported the cap ramifications if Miami traded Pat or Sam: 7mill cap hit for Sam, 5mill cap hit for Sam.

Hopefully we can sign Victor Green, and the get some good comp picks, and trade our 3rd, and 4th from NO and our Comps to get the best OLman in the draft in the first round.....I am dreaming of course, but who cares!!!!!

At this point i think we need quantity of draft picks ot quality.

I still think we need to sign a safety (hopefully V. Green)
I think we need to draft one or two Olinemen (maybe 3rd and 6th round)
I think we need to draft 1 olb
I think we need to draft 1 safety
I think we need to draft 1 pure pass rusher to complement JT on passing downs
I think we need to draft a Punt returner/ Safety, DB, WR

thats about all i can think of right now.

Dajesus is right. Not only would the cap hit be prohibitive. We know that the org does not want to lose "key" players. It would have to be one hell of an offer if we trade anybody.

Well we won't have a very exciting draft day, but at least we'll have a better running game.

I think we might get Pig Prather if Brock signs with someone else, and there are no 3rd round worthy OL or DL prospects. Just a possibility.

Originally posted by miadphan13
We already lost Marion!! Screw losing Surtain too!!! :yell:

QUESTION miadphan13, have you ever posted at Dolphin Talk? if not I would like to take this opportunity to invite you.:)

BB

Back
Top Bottom